Thanks

Having registration problems or want to ask a question about the TLCFAQ Forum? Do it Here. Guests may post without registration.

New User

Vehicle:
99 LX470
HAM Call Sign:
No
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:01 am
Newbie.... Generally, just wanted to say thanks to Y'all for the resources and Information.

Long time Yota and Lexus owner, but just got my first 470 and the amount of info and due diligence already done for me here was greatly appreciated!

Thanks
QuoteReport this post
Site Admin
Vehicle:
2000 Land Cruiser, 2017 Land Cruiser
HAM Call Sign:
WE4RED
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:19 am
Appreciate the recognition, thank you.
QuoteReport this post

New User

Vehicle:
2006 LX470
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:12 pm
I'll second Gordo's comments. Just digging in and I'm already impressed. Found the site looking for info on how to program my two new keys. Your write-ups saved me some serious frustration! I can tell I'm going to be bingeing late at night over the next few weeks.

Rob, I work in San Jose and live up the peninsula a little bit past Campbell. Would be great to buy you coffee/lunch/beers sometime and admire the work on your LC fleet.
QuoteReport this post
Site Admin
Vehicle:
HAM Call Sign:
WE4RED
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:56 am
I mean who doesn't love free coffee?

I have a couple other folks asking me for the same so maybe a 100 Q|A day soon for all.
QuoteReport this post
Site Admin
Vehicle:
HAM Call Sign:
WE4RED
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:23 pm
walker wrote:I'll second Gordo's comments. Just digging in and I'm already impressed. Found the site looking for info on how to program my two new keys. Your write-ups saved me some serious frustration! I can tell I'm going to be bingeing late at night over the next few weeks.

Rob, I work in San Jose and live up the peninsula a little bit past Campbell. Would be great to buy you coffee/lunch/beers sometime and admire the work on your LC fleet.

I'm meeting another 100 owner tomorrow Sunday June 11 at Kirks Burger on Bascom @11.30a so come by if you'd like to meet up.
QuoteReport this post

Return to Guest and New User Forum